Red/World Alliance Member's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Promotion to Full-Fledged Members

2 posters

Go down

Rules for Promotion to Full-Fledged Members Empty Rules for Promotion to Full-Fledged Members

Post  Jimbo[Admin] Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Rules for Forum Membership

As you may have noticed as a new forum user, your abilities on this forum are surprisingly limited. This is to deter any non-alliance members from viewing member-only content. The list above this post is updated daily via the Kong forum lists. If your name is not on this list you are not an Alliance member and thus cannot become a Full-Fledged member of this Forum. If you have created an account on this forum that is not the same name as your Kongregate username private message me saying your kong username and a password so I know it is you. Then, get on your kong account and PM me (jimbo123454321) on kong saying who you are and the password you told me. I hope this helps.
Jimbo[Admin]
Jimbo[Admin]
Admin

https://redandworldalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules for Promotion to Full-Fledged Members Empty Extra

Post  NewBlimpy Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 am

If you DO use your Kong name when you join, make sure to post in the Red Alliance or World Alliance threads on the mainsite to verify that it was, in fact, you that joined and not an imposter. Also, you can just message Jimbo or myself on the mainsite. This is only for security reasons.
NewBlimpy
NewBlimpy
Admin

Back to top Go down