Red/World Alliance Member's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why'd you pick your username?

+4
angrypenguin
FistFromHell
nightbane360
NewBlimpy
8 posters

Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty Why'd you pick your username?

Post  NewBlimpy Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 am

Guess I'll start this off:

My family and I were in the car heading home when we were stopped by the traffic light just a little ways from the house. We sat there for a good minute. Before we started again, my little brother pointed up and said "Hey look, there's a blender!" We all looked up, expecting to see some wondrous smoothie-making device hovering in the air. It wasn't there, of course. What was there, though, was a blimp advertising for some product whose name I will never remember. From that point on, my name on sites has always remained blimpy, sometimes in different variations "NewBlimpy, TheBlimpy, etc".

Alright. Now what's your story?
NewBlimpy
NewBlimpy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty Re: Why'd you pick your username?

Post  nightbane360 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 am

Nightbane was already taken SadWhy'd you pick your username? 9k=
nightbane360
nightbane360

Back to top Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty FistFromHell -> HellzHero

Post  FistFromHell Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

Well FistFromHell is my old name, i used this name in Steam when i played Half life 2: Death Match. Then one day i joined a server and eventually became admin aswell as the server was ranked top 3 in the world. The server also had over 2k in donation money and i donated about $150 CAD. Then one day the owner and side owner both agreed to basicallly shut the server down and take the money, though they said they were gonna make another server. I knew this was bs since the server was top 3, no point in making another server. So i fought and made a huge army with everyone in the server. In the end we destroyed the server and made sure she got no more money. Thats when i changed my name to HellzHero. 6 months later she returns begging ppl for donation money, yet when i asked her about the 2k from the previous server her mind went blank and she responded i donated to valve -_-. So basically me and my army kept fighting her but the issue was her 4 best friends were like her guardians, they protected her. However she backstabbed and played them all, eventually they all fought with me and she was alone. In the end we destroyed her so bad she was banned on sight from any server and her name was totally ruined. She supposadly now plays TF2 trying the same thing.

FistFromHell

Back to top Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty Angry Penguin

Post  angrypenguin Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 am

I used to play a DOS game called "Starflight" almost religiously growing up. The makers of the game eventually made the Toejam and Earl games but one of their unfinished games involved a sea captain chasing an evil penguin that had scythes for hands. It seemed like a good idea at the time. :p

angrypenguin

Back to top Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty Mine

Post  dfgfhg Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 am

Maplestory ran out of usernames....then I slammed my hands in epic ragez.....dfgfhg was BORN!

dfgfhg

Back to top Go down

Why'd you pick your username? Empty Paulandrocky

Post  paulandrocky! Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

When i was in fith grade me and my friend made a youtube series titled paul and rocky pretty beast that why i picked my username

paulandrocky!

Back to top Go down

Post  tindera Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 pm

a couple of years ago i was obsessd with a game called spectrobes ( laugh and die) the name tindera is from that game.

tindera

Back to top Go down

Post  Brichess2 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

Ever since I was 6 I had a knack for chess, pretty much crushing everyone in my school then moving on to the nationals, so I chose brichess, and I always for get the first password I use in an account so theres the 2 Very Happy
Brichess2
Brichess2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum