Red/World Alliance Member's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like

3 posters

Go down

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like Empty Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like

Post  Jimbo[Admin] Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm

This Topic is for those wacky stories that you and your friends laugh about (or those stories you dare not tell those you know), please share a wacky story from your life. I'll start with one of mine first:

Yesterday, I came home from band camp tired and with an urgent need to piss. What I failed to notice, while relieving myself and looking out the window at some playing squirrels, was the fact that there was a large paper clip in the basin of the toilet. After peeing (much to my dismay), I looked down to see the paper clip in the basin and realized that if I flushed it it would probably damage our cheap plumbing in one way or another. It was with much trepidation (for I had never immersed my hand in piss) that I reached into the murky yellow stench of the basin and retrieved the paper clip from the bottom. Needless to say, I washed my hand/forearms numerous times after throwing away the clip and flushing the toilet.

There's my story. Now it's your turn: Post an embarrassing/funny story about (or not) you life for the enjoyment of others.
Jimbo[Admin]
Jimbo[Admin]
Admin

https://redandworldalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like Empty My crazy chinese teacher Ms Baron

Post  mattrocde Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 pm

This is a kinda of funny story about my chinese teacher online. My chinese teacher is Ms. Baron and lately shes been calling a lot about me not turning in assignments. She's been getting meaner and meaner little by little with each call. Last time she called it was with my mom while she was at work. What happened there might have stopped her excessive calling. This is a basic layout of what happened. My mom said "Ms. Baron why do you keep calling?",Ms baron:"Well i must call once a month [more like 5 times a week] to keep up with where you are and you and your son haven't turned an assignment in over 3 weeks" [ we just turned in 2 of them yesterday]. Mom: basically, she said f off, not really but basically .Well that's the end of my wacky story can't wait for you guys to put yours up too, bye!

P.S. the program that I'm using is Florida virtual school for the Chinese and I had an unlimited amount of time to turn these assignments in.

Last edited by mattrocde on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

mattrocde

Back to top Go down

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like Empty The suger castle and sleepy cat

Post  FistFromHell Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Well basically in Grade 4 or 5 i had an assignment to build a castle using only glue and suger cubes. It took me over a week and i built this amazing huge castle, i was proud lol. I brought it in and got an A+ on the assignment. When i brought it home my mom was so happy she put it on top of the fridge so that everyone can see it aswell as a table cloth with holes under it so it wont mark or make a mess. A few days later my fat cat sees the castle and decides it would be a good idea to try and eat it i guess, so he jumps on the kitchen counter and looks up at the fridge. He jumps and misses BUT puts his claws in the holes of the table cloth to try and pull himself up. Well the castle moved closer and closer to the edge when Slip, it fell off the fridge and smashed on the sink. There was over 1000 suger cubes all over the floor aswell as a dented focet because of the crash, my cat did clean the suger off the floor though. fml

FistFromHell

Back to top Go down

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like Empty Cat + Leash + me being a dumbass = funny stuff

Post  FistFromHell Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Okay well my cats wanted to go outside, but 1 of them likes to jump the fence so we must put a harness on him. After about 5minutes my mom shakes the temptation bag (cat treats) and 1 cat goes in, the other one with the leash slowly makes his way to the door. So i run and say Booga Booga rawr rawr basically and he bolts. Well i guess he forgot the breaks because his leash caught the food/water bowl somehow and runs all over the house with it. The whole house was covered in Cat food and the kitchen floor was covered in water.....another clean up.

FistFromHell

Back to top Go down

Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like Empty Re: Stories of Cats Projectile Vomiting and the Like

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum